Modify DOM / Inject Scripts
Using Insert Scripts Rule, you can make on-the-fly changes to a webpage content. It allows you to automate, scrape & change webpages behaviour without needed to access the page source code.
- Source Condition: Source condition is where you set criteria for the rules. You can use
Equalsto match the source request. Learn more about source conditions here.
- Script Language: The specific script language (JS/CSS) that needs to be inserted.
- Script Source: Source Code or URL of the script that needs to be inserted.
- Script Load Time: When is the script loaded in the webpage. (Before Page Load/After Page Load)
Popular Use Cases
- Inject popular libraries or hosted scripts or execute custom code-snippet before or after page load using a simple rule builder.
- Themify Twitter according to you. Remove/hide unwanted sections from the page.