Requestly browser extension helps you intercept, record, and modify HTTP(s) requests directly in the browser. It is available on all major browsers and you can download the app from here.
Browser extension doesn't require configuring proxy settings & you don't face VPN or SSL issues.
How to pin the Browser extension?
Make sure to pin the extension so that you can easily access your Rules and Session Recordings from anywhere.
Access your pinned rules
You can click on Requestly icon in toolbar to access your pinned rules and toggle them on/off with just one click!
Popular Use Cases
- Switch environment for JS Code & APIs
- e.g. Loading JS/APIs from dev environment on production sites
- Swapping scripts on live client sites
- e.g. Swap Tag Manager or other SaaS solution scripts from prod version to staging version
- Testing & Debugging Content-Security-Policy Header
- Debugging CORS Issues (Using Modify Headers and modifying Access-Control-* headers)
- Debugging (or Modifying) API responses in production sites
- Manipulating Query Parameters for testing purposes
- Highly used in Ad Pixels & Analytics testing
- Modifying GraphQL Queries sent to the server programatically and test handling in app
- Testing different failover and edge cases in app by serving different API responses
- Simulating latency on APIs and other resources like scripts & Images
- Testing your app with 4xx or 5xx HTTP response status codes
You can visit Requestly's Github repository to stay updated with our progress, report bugs, and submit requests to our team.