Understanding different Rule Types
Rules allows you to define conditions that, when met, trigger a certain action. With Requestly, you can take complete control over the HTTP requests that flow through your browser.
- Redirect Rule - Redirect scripts, APIs, Stylesheets, or any other resource from one environment to another.
- Replace Rule - Replace parts of URL like hostname, query value.
- Modify Headers Rule - Modify HTTP request & response headers.
- Modify Response Rule - Override API responses with static data or programmatically.
- Modify Request Rule - Override API request body with static data or programmatically modify existing request payload.
- Query Param Rule - Add or Remove Query Parameters.
- Cancel Rule - Block network requests or entire websites to avoid distraction.
- Delay Rule - Introduce latency or delay to the response from specific URLs.
- User-Agent Rule - Emulate website behviour on different devices/browsers.