You need to do a simple one-time configuration to define domains where Requestly should record the browsing sessions in background.
- The Requestly extension should have been installed in the browser. (Get installation link)
- You should have created a Requestly account.
Steps to configure
- Launch https://app.requestly.io/sessions in browser.
- Click Configure webpages button to open below dialog.
- Select All pages to record session on all pages or select Custom pages to record on specified domains or webpages.
- When Custom pages is selected, you may click Add page source to specify multiple pages where recording should automatically start.
- In each row, you may apply condition on either Url, Host or Path.
- Click Save to save the configuration.