If a recording link has been shared with you, you can access it in browser even without installing the browser extension.
Below details are captured in the debugging session:
- Page URL - The URL of the webpage where recording started.
- Video - A video of all user interactions like mouse movements, clicks, text input, etc. You may play/pause or jump to any point of time in the video.
- Recorded At - The start timestamp of the recording.
- Duration - The time duration for which the session was recorded.
- Description - A description about the recording entered by the author.
- Console logs - The logs printed by website in browser console.
- Network logs - The network traffic of APIs invoked from the website. The headers are not captured as they may contain sensitive information.
- Environment details - The environment details like browser name/version, OS, platform, viewport, language, etc.