Network Traffic provides you with a powerful tool for
inspecting and analyzing network traffic, allowing you to
identify potential issues and optimize your application's performance.
Inspecting network traffic is an important aspect of developing and maintaining a high-performance, reliable application. It can be difficult to effectively monitor and analyze network requests and responses, leading to problems like slow page load times, error messages, etc.
With Requestly's network traffic tool, you can monitor network incoming and outgoing traffic. You can gain insight into important details such as :
- HTTP method (e.g. GET, POST, etc.) used for the request
- request and response headers
- response payload
- timing information and more
How to Use
Here's how you can use
Network Traffic table to inspect network requests and responses in your app:
- Open Requestly desktop app
Network Traffic, click on
- Select your preferred system app for example, lets open a new Chrome browser instance.
- Your network traffic table will now get populated with network requests and responses as you visit any page on your selected system app.