Modify HTTP Request using Rules
Different types of HTTP Modification Rules which Requestly offers
The real power of Requestly comes from its different types of rules. It has lots of different types of rules to offer which gives you complete control over the HTTP requests.
- Click on ‘Create your first rule’;
- Select the type of rule you'd like to create from the list of rules on the left side of the screen, after selecting the rule click on 'Create rule' on the top right.
- You can now name your rule and define your parameters.
- After defining your rule, hit the create button --> Save and Viola! Your rule is good to go!
- Your rules are enabled by default, you can pin and share your rules on the go!